Quantum Genomics (Alternext - FR0011648971 - ALQGC), a biopharmaceutical company with the mission of developing new therapies for unsatisfied medical needs in the field of cardiovascular diseases, will be taking part in the 26th European Meeting on Hypertension and Cardiovascular Protection, from the 10th to the 13th of June 2016, organised by the ESH (European Society of Hypertension), which will be held this year in France, at the Palais des Congrès de Paris.
This event brings together opinion leaders, researchers, experts and cardiologists from all over the globe to present current research, best practices, recommendations, new technologies and new tools relating to arterial hypertension and cardiovascular protection.
For the first time, on the 12th of June, Quantum Genomics will be holding a symposium for nearly 400 participants, led by Pr. Pierre Corvol, President of the Scientific Committee, and Pr. Michel Azizi, Director of the Clinical Investigation Centre of the Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou in Paris and investigator of the phase IIA clinical trial for drug candidate QGC001, on the subject of:
Brain Aminopeptidase A Inhibitors (BAPAIs), an emerging class
for the treatment of Hypertension and Heart Failure
- The mechanism of action of this innovative therapeutic treatment and a synthesis of the promising results obtained in arterial hypertension will be presented by Dr. Llorens-Cortes, Director of the INSERM Unit which carried out the initial research into QGC001.
- Pr. Leenen, of the University of Ottawa Heart Institute, will describe their current work into the use of QGC001 in heart failure and the new encouraging results obtained in animals for this indication.
- Pr. Laurent, of Paris Descartes University, will highlight the importance of BAPAIs in the current therapeutic arsenal and their contribution towards currently unsatisfied medical needs.
At this event, a scientific presentation will also be led by Dr. Yannick Marc, researcher at Quantum Genomics, working within the joint laboratory CADIOBAPAI at the Collège de France.
The presence of Quantum Genomics at this congress, the most important international meeting in the field of arterial hypertension and cardiovascular diseases, will further enhance the visibility and reputation of QGC001 within the international scientific community.
- 5 and 6 June French Life Sciences Days (San Francisco, United States)
- 6 to 9 June BIO International Convention (San Francisco, United States)
- 12 June Symposium at the European Meeting on Hypertension and Cardiovascular Protection (Paris, France)
- 15 June General Shareholders' Meeting
- 11 to 13 September Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference (New York, United States)
- 22 September Individual investors' meeting with the F2IC federation (Paris, France)
- 5 and 6 October European Large & Midcap Event (Paris, France)
- 13 October First half 2016 financial results
- 18 and 19 November Actionaria - individual investors trade fair (Paris, France)
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
+33 1 85 34 77 77
CFO – Investor Relations
+33 1 85 34 77 75
ACTUS finance & communication (Europe)
+33 1 53 67 36 73 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ruth Group (U.S.)
Lee Roth / Kirsten Thomas
Investor / Public Relations
+1 646-536-7012 / +1 508-280-6592
|ABOUT QUANTUM GENOMICS
Quantum Genomics is a biopharmaceutical company with the mission of developing new therapies for unmet medical needs in the field of cardiovascular diseases, especially hypertension and heart failure.
The Company is developing a new therapeutic approach based on BAPAI (Brain Aminopeptidase A Inhibition). This is the result of more than 20 years of academic research in the laboratories of the Collège de France, INSERM, CNRS and the University of Paris Descartes.
Quantum Genomics is listed on the Alternext market in Paris (ISIN code FR0011648971, Ticker ALQGC).
The Company has offices in Paris, France, and New York, NY, USA. For more information, please visit www.quantum-genomics.com.
Powered by Actusnews Wire (press release services) ©